Rinker Orchards, Inc.
[If Blank below try this]
[Click here to report a broken
link or blank page below] [Back]
[Local farm markets]
[Canning directions] [Environmental]
[Search] As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
[Turn this top banner off]
When to Pick?
Below is a general month by month overview for the northern hemisphere (North America and Europe. Be sure to see the
state or area-specific harvest calendar on each web page. Below, keep in mind this is very general,
and , the South will be
the earlier end, and the North, the latter:
- November to March - Citrus (oranges, grapefruit,
madarines, etc, in so Cal, AZ, NM, TX, FL
- March - April: Asparagus
- May-June: strawberries
- June- July: cherries
- June-August: blueberries, blackberries
- July-September: peaches, figs, tomatoes, green beans
- July-October: raspberries
- August - Figs, Fall raspberries start, early apples
- September-October: apples and grapes
- October: late apples, Pumpkins
- December: Christmas trees
Specific Fruit and Vegetable Picking and Preserving Guides and Recipes
After you go to Rinker Orchards, Inc., you may want to freeze, can or preserve the fruit or vegetables you get there. See these pages below for detailed, illustrated, step-by-step instructions that make it easy!
See below for more farm-related information