Find Replacment Parts for Canning Equipment, Mills, Grinders, Blenders, Juicers, Etc.
This month's notes: March 2017: Stored US apples are still available. See your state's crop availability calendar for more specific dates of upcoming crops.
Easter will be April 16, 2017 - if you want to take your children to a free Easter egg hunt - see our companion website to find a local Easter Egg hunt!
And we have home canning, preserving, drying and freezing directions. You can access recipes and other resources from the drop down menus at the top of the page or the site search. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write me! Also make your own ice cream; see How to make ice cream and ice cream making equipment and manuals. Have fun, eat healthier and better tasting, and save money by picking your own locally grown fruit and vegetables, and then using our easy directions
Subscribe to our: Email alerts; Follow us on Twitter Add this page to your favorites! - Email this page to a friend, or to yourself
Ordering Replacement Parts for Pressure Canners, Grinders, Gaskets, etc.
If you have canners, grinders or other canning equipment that has a missing or broken part, this page will help you find it.
If you are looking for manuals for pressure canner, click here for free downloads of many pressure canner's instruction manuals!
Select your brand:
- All American Pressure Canner parts
- Back to Basics Replacement Parts
- Mirro Pressure canner / Pressure cooker replacement parts
- Presto Pressure Canner parts
- West Bend Replacement Parts
If you are looking for other brands replacement parts, please write me and I will try to help!
For other supplies:
- Books on canning, freezing, drying, preserving and jam making
- Pectin for making jams, jellies and preserves
- Strainers, pit removers, seed-skin-stem removers, jelly strainers, etc. All types, makes and prices (from $19 to $350)
- Vacuum Foodsealers for freezing, dried foods, and refrigerated foods - the FoodSaver line
- Food dehydrators - easy and fast to dry your own fruits, veggies, sun-dried tomatoes, etc.
- Canning accessories: jar tongs, jar lifters, lid lifters, funnels, racks, etc.
- Steam Juicers
- Canning Lids and Rings,
- Canning jars,
- Canning mixes, pectin, etc.
- Pickling supplies, equipment, crocks and additives
- Home Canning Miscellaneous Parts and Supplies - jar lifters, funnels, jar tongs, replacement parts for canners, canning racks, strawberry hullers, cherry pitters and more? Great prices, wide selection, fast delivery, reliable service
- And just for fun, the history of the canning jar
You can read a discussion about why foods should be processed in a canner on this page" "Why do I need a canner?"
For more information, and NO obligation to buy, just click on the links in the Amazon boxes on the left!
Illustrated Canning, Freezing, Jam Instructions and Recipes
[ All About Home Canning, Freezing and Making Jams, Pickles, Sauces, etc. ] [FAQs - Answers to common questions and problems] [Recommended books about home canning, jam making, drying and preserving!] [Free canning publications to download and print]